1. I have to kick-off a class tomorrow morning, which means getting to work earlier than usual. The woman I usually do my class check-ins with is no longer with the university, so I feel kind of thrown off my game. I’m probably over-thinking everything and the class will run fine. Still, I keep running through the list of things to remind the student worker who will be working with me.
2. There is a fire somewhere in California and the smoke is covering my city. This is making it very difficult to breath, and impossible to spend any time outside. My lungs hurt and it’s making me cranky.
3. I’m working on a community event for The SITS Girls with Tamara, so any writing time feels like it should be dedicated to brainstorming fun prompt ideas. I’m also working on an editing project, in addition to still editing for Lifehack.org. So basically I need to work on time management.
4. My son is sitting next to me writing a story in his notebook. I want to post it, but he has to finish it first. Then I’ll ask. I can’t tell you how much I adore that my son loves stories like I do.
5. I wrote this post for The SITS Girls on how to find your words when writer’s block is holding them back and then totally forgot to tell anyone about it. So you can go over there and check out my post. And then laugh at me because I’m having that exact problem and only kind of following my own advice. Hence the random list of things on my mind.