1. I went on a fantastic date on Saturday. I’m considering a blog post, but I haven’t decided if people really care to read about my dating experience. Perhaps I should keep it to myself?
2. I am on a mission to eat healthier. I failed a few times last week, and I failed this weekend, but I’m not letting it bring me down! I went to the grocery store Sunday and bought lots of produce and yogurt and nuts. Good things. Plus, I’ve been drinking lots more water. And cutting back on soda. Fingers crossed for a better (healthier) week.
3. My son lost two teeth last week. Something about that gap in the lower part of his smile makes him seem so much older. Wasn’t he just two?
4. This will be a busy work week, but I have many fun things planned for the off-work hours. Including a possible sleepover with a certain almost-three-year-old that adores my son. And Tahoe. Oh how I love that beautiful blue lake.
5. I didn’t get as excited as some of my Doctor Who amigos of the announcement of the Twelfth Doctor. But that’s probably because I’m still a season behind. Hello, Netflix? Please stream the last season of the Eleventh Doctor. Soon. Thanks.
(Inspired, once again, by the lovely Cameron Garriepy. Don’t forget to check out her blog and her wonderful writings.)