(Inspired by Cameron Garriepy)
1. I have post up on Write on Edge about how to turn off your inner editor and WRITE.
2. I had a fantastic weekend, which included a baby shower for my cousin, a sleepover with Lizz Porter, and meeting Erin Margolin (plus The Gay Dad Project team!) and Kelly Tirman face-to-face for the first time.
3. My stomach is growling. Rice cakes are not a filling breakfast.
4. I have big plans to work on house organization and writing during the week, since my son is with his grandpa until next weekend. I made a list. Honestly, I’ll be surprised if I even get half of the list done. Because relaxation.
5. I started watching The IT Crowd last night and it’s hilarious. Just what I need: something else to distract me from life (see also: Doctor Who).