The Robot Mommy tagged me in an Old School Blogging meme. Since I’ve been seriously lacking on the posting, this gave me a quick and easy little something for you to read. Plus, it reminds me of the old days of MySpace, Facebook notes, and trying to find out as much as possible about the people on the other end of the computer.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was going to school in Tahoe, studying English. I was blogging on Diaryland and pretending the nicknames I made up for people were so creative.
2. What 5 things are on your to-do list?
• Work on the second draft of Finding Agnes
• Go grocery shopping
• Empty dishwasher and refill with the dishes filling up the sink
• Go to the gym
• Writing book review for Drowning Anna
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
•Girl Scout cookies (Peanut Butter Patties!)
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Pay off student loans and buy a house. Maybe take a real vacation.
5. Name some places you have lived:
•Incline Village, NV
6. Name some bad habits you have:
Picking nail polish off my nails, snacking out of boredom, procrastination.
7. Name some jobs you have had:
Video store clerk (favorite job!), English tutor, Account manager, Tupperware salesperson, Office administrator, Program Coordinator, Editor
8. Name those you are tagging for #OSBlog:
It’s Blogworthy – because she keeps me up to date on celebrity gossip (another bad habit of mine)
My Blog Can Beat Up Your Blog – because he just released his first book and I’m very happy for him (find The Ballad of Helene Troy on Amazon)
Cameron D. Garriepy – because … well I don’t need a reason. Cam is just awesome.