My “punishment” for talking to @Handflapper on Twitter is that I have been tagged in this meme thing. The story goes, that the blogger has to tag 11 other bloggers and answer 11 questions about herself (or himself. but I’m a female. so herself.). Then, because that isn’t enough work for me, I have to come up with 11 questions for the 11 bloggers I tag. Sounds like fun, eh? Let’s get to this.
1. What is your most irrational, ridiculous fear and in what way, if any, does this interfere with your daily activities?
–I’m still pretty ridiculously fearful of things that lurk in the dark. For the most part, this doesn’t interfere with my daily life, but I do make a flying leap from the door to my room into bed after turning off the light. Except when my back hurts. Like now. Last night I just walked really quickly.
2. Have you ever had head lice, and if yes, when?
–Yes. I was a kid. You’d have to ask my mom how old I was. But I’m sure it was more torture for her, since I had all that long, thick hair to comb through.
3. Picard or Kirk, and why? And if you don’t know what I’m talking about, you should. Shame on you.
–Picard, because Patrick Stewart is awesome. And Kirk, because the newest Star Trek movie is the only thing Star Trek I’ve ever seen and that boy is kind of cute.
4. How often, ever if, do you sweep/vacuum your floors?
–I vacuum whenever people are coming over to my house. Which isn’t often. I sweep the kitchen and bathrooms about once a week, because I walk around barefoot and hate being able to feel all that gunk on the floor.
5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
6. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? (I love both scary and poorly made movies with all my heart.)
–Open Water. WORST MOVIE EVER. It’s so unbelievably boring. I can’t believe they made a second one. I did myself a favor by NOT seeing it.
7. Have you ever peed in the shower? HONEST ANSWERS ONLY.
8. What is it about coffee that you people like so much?
–I wouldn’t know. I don’t like coffee.
9. Would you rather have a cupcake or a real, honest-to-goodness as-god-intended-it piece of cake? Think carefully before answering. I’ll totally judge you if you say cupcake.
–CUPCAKE. Judge away.
10. How many Jeremy London movies have you seen, and for god’s sake, why?
–I had to look this one up. I know who he is, but couldn’t think of a single movie he’d been in. Apparently I’ve only seen one. Mallrats.
11. Can you recommend any hardy menstruating prostitutes for a Bigfoot expedition?
–Your husband is strange.
Wasn’t that fun?
Now I get to pick 11 bloggers to answer the questions that I choose. Which probably won’t be nearly as awesome as Ms. Handflapper’s. I don’t have a strange husband to fall back on when I run out of questions.
I’m not even going to tell you how I picked them. But here are those special 11:
Kashif – author of Barcode 🙂
Jim – Blogging Lily
Brianna – Girl Seeks Place
Jamie – Where I Am
Kristi – The Robot Mommy
Samantha – Mommy to a Princess
Jenn – Fox in the City
Jill – Yeah. Good Times.
Jenna – Made More Beautiful
Chibi – Chibi Jeebs
Okay you guys, here are your oh-so-original-and-fascinating questions:
1. Why the hell did your parents give you that name?
2. Is there a song with your name in it that everyone sings as if you’ve never heard the song before? Is it sung by Sting? What about Ewan Macgregor? That’s what I thought.
3. What was your first job? Why did you ever leave?
4. Have you bought a copy of Barcode yet? Why the hell not?
5. Isn’t Handflapper one of the most beautiful women on the Twitter? The orange shirt and martini glass really bring out the red in her lips.
6. How many is too many when it comes to browser tabs?
7. Can you name any Jeremy London movies without looking it up? (Mallrats doesn’t count. That just proves you read this post.)
8. What is one stereotype people usually associate with you? Is it true?
9. If you were a tree, what kind of animal would you be?
10. Why do papercuts hurt so damn much?
11. What is your all-time favorite book?
Wheee!!! That was fun. And time consuming. Now I have to go get some work done.