I didn’t read as many books as I wanted to last year, but I’m blaming that on all the fantastic blogs I’ve been keeping up with.
Here are the books I read last year. If I didn’t write a review of the book, then it links to GoodReads.
2011 Book List
- Bad Mother: A Chronicle of Maternal Crimes, Minor Calamities, and Occasional Moments of Grace by Ayelet Waldman
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle (stopped halfway through – would like to finish it one day)
- Picking Bones from Ash by Marie Mutsuki Mockett
- The House by Anjuelle Floyd
- The Book of Children’s Classics
- The End of Marking Time by C.J. West
- The Source of All Things by Tracy Ross
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (in progress)
- Love, Unexpectedly by Susan Fox
- An Atlas of Impossible Longing by Anuradha Roy
- One L: The Turbulent True Story of a First Year at Harvard Law School by Scott Turow
- Live Wire by Harlen Coben
- Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
- Sleepwalk with Me: and Other Painfully True Stories by Mike Birbiglia
- Waiting: The True Confessions of a Waitress by Debra Ginsberg
- Elephant Girl by Jane Devin
- Not Alone: Stories of Living with Depression edited by Alice Wright
- Something Inside of Me: How to Hang on to Heaven When You are Going Through Hell by Chitoka Webb (in progress – not sure I’ll finish)
Leave me a suggestion for something to read this year. I’m planning on reading a lot more – so stay tuned for more reviews!