I have to write something. And this reminds me of all those silly LiveJournal-MySpace-Facebook posts we all
used to love so much. From Mama Kat’s Writing Workshop:
5 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. I once changed the heater core in my Explorer, and it made me feel super awesome.
2. I’m wearing black socks right now. If you read this tomorrow? I’ll probably still have black socks on. I pretty much only wear black socks or no socks.
3. An ex-boyfriend (as in, years and years and years ago) of mine got married, and seeing their smiling picture on Facebook stung.
4. I live as if there will always be a tomorrow. Procrastination rules my life.
5. I would rather work several part-time jobs than sit behind this desk for 9 hours a day, 5 days a week.
5 Things I’m Knowledgeable About
1. Proper grammar
2. How to work a fax machine (what? It’s surprising the crap my co-workers ask me to help with.)
3. EPA and OSHA guidelines regarding asbestos removal
4. How to succeed in college without really trying.
5. How to use humor as a defense mechanism.
5 Things I Don’t Know
1. How to French braid my own hair.
2. How to speak any language (except English) fluently.
3. What T will be when he grows up.
4. How I always seem to pull through difficult situations.
5. What went wrong.
5 Things I Believe
1. In promoting honesty with my son.
2. Friends was one of the greatest sitcoms of all time.
3. I will be published one day.
4. Gay people should be allowed to get married; celebrities should not (ha!).
5. “Jesus tastes like cardboard” should be my tagline.