1. Is it mean that I want to send this cake to my ex-husband/roommate?
2. I’m so in love with this necklace. Not only do I want it, but I also want to go hunting for cute little bobbles and start making my own weird jewelry.
|via Penny Masquerade|
3. I bought this necklace-holder from Ross this weekend. It’s totally creepy, but something told me I had to buy it. There are others, with different dresses, and I kind of want to buy them… This one now holds a place of honor in my room. It currently holds no necklaces, so it’s pretty much not satisfying it’s sole purpose in life. Part of me really wants to stick a couple of Barbie heads on top. Because it’s not quite creepy enough…
|Ew. My wall looks yellow. It’s not. It’s white. Apartment white.
Which is also kind of icky.
4. Starting next week (I should start tomorrow, but I really don’t feel like it) I will be manning the company’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. I’m really not sure what to use them for, besides announcing our training classes. I’m not even sure if they’ve been monitored up until now, since that was my office mate’s job. I’m in search of one of those cool things where you can post to Facebook and Twitter at the same time. I’ve tried TweetDeck, but I don’t like it. There are more, yes? I shall seek them out and find one to satisfy me.
5. My cousin (who is studying abroad at Oxford and is in Barcelona for Spring Break) emailed me for my address yesterday. This made me feel super special since she was going to take a “tech break” (no Facebook, email, phone) during the break. I’m just going to pretend I’m the only one she just had to contact during the tech break. I don’t know and don’t care if she emailed anybody else.
|from when Jennifer visited me this fall
I recently told her about this blog. Wonder how she’ll feel when
she finds out I’m posting her face on it…
6. The lock on our front door broke this weekend. As in, we got locked out of our house because the key just wouldn’t freaking turn! The lock has been screwy for a while, but I kind of ignored it. So we went to Home Depot, where the guy said if the key was the problem they could re-key it. But since it was the lock itself, we’d have to call a locksmith and then get a new lock. Went back to the house, tried the key just one more time and it opened. TA-DA! And then we changed the lock. So now it locks so smoothly and easily, part of me has a hard time believing it’s working properly. I’ve had a broken lock for too long apparently.
7. Garage sale season is almost here! What fantastic things will I find this year? All I know is that I’m over my current bookshelves, so I’ll be on the lookout for new (preferably shorter) ones. And lots of books for a quarter!
|via We Heart It
Oh! Maybe I’ll find a cool dollhouse! That would be awesome.
8. I need to get some work done on my Day Zero Project list. Only 945 days left, and I’m 1% complete. Even if I don’t finish all 101 items, it would still be nice to make some progress on these things I want to do for myself. I especially need to write my will. We never drew one up when he was born so I’m not even sure what the state would do with him if something were to happen to the ex-husband and I. I’m not even sure I know what I would want. Where should he go? Who will raise him in the way that I want him to be raised? Ugh. Too much for my head. But if I don’t really have many assets, what’s the easiest (read: cheapest) way to get a will done? Is it legal if I just type something up, sign it and then get it notarized? Bah. More stuff to research. Guess I’ll move on to that rather than blog anymore.
|OMFG It’s an Alien Kiddo!|