1. Don’t get too overwhelmingly excited, but check out the free proof copy of Post-Its that I received as a winner’s prize from CreateSpace for winning NaNoWriMo 2010. It’s a totally unedited version, but I’m excited about it anyway. Talk about motivation to get on that editing!
|It’s so pretty!|
2. This weekend I went to lunch by myself. I needed a few minutes. But it’s always so awkward when I’m at a table by myself and some other lonely diner sits facing me. I felt almost like I shared my lunchtime editing session with this lady:
|I named her Peg.|
3. I am getting more and more impatient to go back to school. This also makes me extremely irritated that not a single class I need is being offered until Fall semester. My B.A. already covers all of my pre-requisites. So what is a girl to do? Currently looking into taking something over the summer, just to get me back into the school habit. Now…what to take…?
4. I discovered Hyperbole and a Half earlier last year. I loved it so much that I spent my downtime at work (this is back when every day wasn’t downtime) and read through every single one of her entries. Allie makes me cry with laughter. I’m sure my co-workers think I’m borderline psychotic. I was going to link to my favorite post, but I just couldn’t choose. Although you should probably check out The Year Kenny Loggins Ruined Christmas and The Party.
5. My wonderful photographer friend, Alia, is creating a banner photo for my bloggy. I’m quite excited, as she’s the greatest picture-taker in the entire world (this might be an exaggeration…).
6. This is a short Bits ‘n’ Pieces. I must get to work now on something slightly more interesting. Although I’m not quite sure what that will be.