- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 jar (8-1/2 ounces) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, quartered
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with the oregano, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink.
3. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Stir in the artichokes, tomatoes and olives; heat through.
|I think next time, one can of artichoke hearts would suffice.|
3. Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
|Lots & lots of Parmesan!|
4. Realize that you make entirely too many pasta dishes. I blame it on being Italian. And, you know, pasta is yummy.
|You can’t tell, but he is enjoying it.|