1. I went for a walk with the kiddo on both days this weekend. We have a wonderful time. My fingers are crossed that this good weather sticks around. It has not only encouraged my to get the kiddo out of the house on my days off, but I also went for a 2.83 mile walk on Sunday. Also, took a 20 minute break at work to walk for just over a mile. As long as I’ve got good weather, I’ve got motivation to walk these pounds away. And, you know, I always feel much happier when we get out of the house and into the sun.
|How does he make me so happy?|
2. I finally went to the library. But forgot to take note of the books I want to read, so I just grabbed two random ones. I’m starting this one today, and will try to get it finished and reviewed within…the week?
|I totally judged this book by it’s cover. That font design is awesome.|
3. I also grabbed a book from the library on being a paralegal. It’s a few years old, but it’s giving me a little bit of a better understanding on what the job would entail. I have a meeting with an admissions counselor at TMCC on the 28th of this month to discuss me actually starting school. Maybe summer semester? I missed out on starting classes in January, but I cannot let that discourage me. This gives me a few months to get everything in order. Especially financial aid.
4. Brianna sent me my first notes on the novel I wrote for NaNoWriMo. They are quite encouraging. But still, not quite motivated to start my rewrites. Instead, I’m working on this strange story about time travel. It’s a far stretch from what I’m used to writing, so the first few paragraphs have already been rewritten about four times, but so far it’s kind of fun.
want to am going to do the March for Babies this year. It’s at the Sparks Marina on April 30th this year. I’m pretty sure I can guilt trip my family into sponsoring me, since we have had so many preemies born to our family (including my kiddo, most recently). I have really wanted to do the walk every year since the kiddo was born, but I always thought about it too late. So this is the year that I’m going to do it. Now, to set a goal and start emailing my family and friends…and to find someone to walk with me. How about it? If you aren’t local, go to the website to see where a walk is going on near you. Come on; it’s for the babies!
6. The stats page on blogger weirds me out. Someone found my website by searching for “the speed limit finally found.” What does that even mean? I have lots of traffic from the U.K. and it all seems to be coming from Rachel. So, thanks Rach. Wish I had more stories about my crazy neighbor to entertain you but, alas, she has been quiet for days (although I have seen her face, so she hasn’t died…yet…).
7. I want a super cool header for my bloggy. But first, I need a super cool photo. Hmmm…
8. I have no more bits for you, I’m afraid. I’ve run out of things to say. I apologize for that. Maybe I’ll be interesting tomorrow.