1. I didn’t send out my holiday cards. I feel like people are going to be disappointed in me. But I just didn’t like them. Plus, I can’t really afford all that postage. Next year, maybe I’ll just send out an e-card.
2. I spend too much time on Fail Blog. When there’s nothing to do at work, I should be doing something more productive. Like writing.
3. Speaking of writing, Brianna introduced me to 750 words. Yesterday, I wrote 750 babbling words about being fat. It was too depressing. Today, I’m going to focus my words on something more positive. Or maybe starting a story. Yeah, a story would be good.
4. I’m obsessed with going back to school. I applied at the community college, but I don’t know what my focus should be. And the website says you can’t get financial aid without a major. So maybe I’ll be able to start summer semester. Spring just isn’t going to work out for me.
5. I’m five points into this list, and I haven’t posted a single photo. I feel like that makes it less interesting. So, here’s a picture of the kiddo as a Jedi.
|The force is strong with this one.|
6. My friends and I are starting, once again, a writing group. This time, it’s online. In theory, it seems like it might work out better for us. In practice, we shall see.
7. I want to keep a list of all the books I read in 2011. Of course, we’re 4 days into the year and I haven’t even started one. I shall fix that tonight with this one that I borrowed from Jamie.
|Because aren’t we all bad mothers?|