1. So I have forgotten the connector cord for my camera – again. Which means the weekend update will have to come at another time. This is lame. So, enjoy a few photos my cousin uploaded to Facebook.
2. NaNoWriMo began yesterday. I successfully passed the daily goal of 1,667 and wrote 2,369 words. I do not have a computer at home, so I get to spend my lunchtime at work working on the novel. Which is OK by me. Work has been slow; this will be good use of my time.
3. Today is election day. I failed to wake up early enough to vote before work, so now I must remember to leave work early and hope the line at my polling place is not ridiculous-long.
4. My friend Jamie encouraged me to spend November posting something I am thankful for every day via my Facebook status. I’m going to create a page on here where I will update the list, possibly daily. It is important to remember the things that we are thankful for, not just during the season of turkey dinners but year-round.
6. I am in the middle of Bridge to Terabithia (from the banned books list). I was also going to start reading Bad Mother, as recommended by a friend. But right now I feel I need to spend some time on NaNoWriMo. So it may be a while before my next book review. I know, you’re devastated.